Paris Morgan – Vocal Academy Studio – Studio Policy
- Term 1, 10 weeks 29th January to 5th April
- No lessons (School Holidays) 6th April to 22nd April
- Term 2, 10 weeks 23rd April to 28th June
- No lessons (School Holidays) 29th June to 14th July
- Term 3, 10 weeks 15th July to 20th September
- No lessons (School Holidays) 21st September to 7th October
- Term 4, 10 weeks 8th October to 13th December
Commitments of the Teacher
- I will treat both parents and students with respect.
- I will prepare for each lessons.
- I will let you know about any relevant competitions and performing opportunities.
- I will do my best to help you grow as a musician and as a person.
- I will provide a comfortable, clean and safe atmosphere for lessons.
Commitments of the Student
- I will come to each lesson with a good attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- I will practise at least as much as my teacher requests.
- I will come prepared to each lesson.
- It is the students responsibility to show up to lessons. Refunds won’t be acceptable for a missed lesson.
Commitments of the Parent
- I will watch over my child’s practise.
- I will ensure my child gets to their lesson on time (5 minutes before the lesson is scheduled for).
- I will pay the tuition and appropriate fees promptly.
- I will provide a supportive atmosphere at home, and encourage my child’s growth.
- Lessons are billed in advance and tuition is due ever first lesson of the term.
- Students/ Parents may pay by cash.
- The tuition rates for lessons are as follows:
Tuition per Lesson
- Prior to the first lesson, students are to bring tuition payment for the remainder of the terms lessons.
Our website address is: https://parismorganvocalacademy.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.